Friendly reminder that anyone born between 1985-1998 didn’t get their hogwarts letter because Voldemort’s ministry wiped out the record of muggleborns
very small dog? puppy
very big dog? puppy
very young dog? puppy
very old dog? puppy
Stuffed animal? Puppy
Anything that is small and cute? Puppy
Isn’t even small and cute? Puppy
so i just finished reading the goblet of fire and somehow i hadnt read harry potter since i moved out two years ago and i had forgotten the scene at the end, where after voldemort is reborn and cedric dies and harry brings him back and mad eye isn’t mad eye and dumbledore makes harry relate the entire evening again, he’s brought up to the hospital, and molly is there with hermione and bill and ron and dumbledore just asks them not to ask harry any questions because he’s drained, and molly just
and she’s just being a mom and she gives him a mom hug and harry is taken aback because he doesn’t know what mom hugs feel like and then i realize
I don’t know what mom hugs feel like because my mom was a complete utter homophobic fucktard and she hasnt hugged me since i came out when i was 14 and im going on 20 and i don’t remember what mom hugs are like and i don’t know why i still fucking care but i do and most days im fine and whatever shadow of a mom i had growing up doesn’t matter to me and I DON’T HAVE A MOM and I DON’T KNOW WHAT A MOTHER FEELS LIKE usually doesn’t bother me but every now and then i break down and it’s bad
It’s really bad
and i fucking hate that i still fucking care so much
this is fucked up why am i still trying to get my mom to recognize that i am a living human being that she created
w h y
- We used to fight over the armrest between us. She would take her elbow and dig it right in to this muscle, go ahead do it to your neighbour they'll all be crying in about five minutes. My dad would come back and he'd look at us, he was a very, very quite man and never ever swore. He didn't even like the word shut up. And he'd be like "you like doing that to your sister, hmm, ya like that?" Then he would ignore us.
- Sometimes he would threaten us he would be like "if you do that again I'm gonna break your arms"
- And I'm like break my arm, it couldn't be anymore painful then having my muscle stabbed with my sisters bony elbow
Childhood and Coming out...
- …But my mom told me this really beautiful story. She told Sara and I both, you know, that probably a month after Sara come out, she saw Sara and her partner making dinner and, you know, laughing and dancing around in the kitchen and my mom was going- breaking up with my stepdad of thirteen years. And she said that she just felt so happy that we were happy. You know, that we had chosen this path that made us feel full of content and happiness.
- I just thought that she was happy because I had scored a really hot girlfriend.
- Yeah. That's actually what my grandpa said when Sara brought home her first girlfriend. He's like, 'Lot better looking than those guys you used to bring home, rather look at her.' Anyway, I was thinking about this because day in and day out, you know, no matter what you believe, no matter what you do, no matter what direction you take in your life, no matter who you are, If you're happy and you're good to the people around you then your life hopeful will be full of love and, you know, amazing things. And Sara and I have filled our lives full of amazing people and we've managed to come so far, and we owe it mostly to the people who, you know, have supported us and bought our tickets and come out and seen us play no matter what… and we still date really hot girls. Okay, that's it.